KYC Plugin support iframe implementation which allows you to embed the plugin in your platform allowing full flexibility as to when you want your users to go through the KYC identity verification and due-diligence.
1. Create Form
Go to the plugin for which you want to create a form and click on "Create Form"
2. Configure and Customize the form
Once you have created the form, you'll be redirected to the KYC Plugin forms list page, there you can click on Settings or Form editor to start setting the form as you need.
You can have a look at our Form Settings page for a full explanation of form settings. You can also go to our Fields Customization page for a guide on how to add more fields and edit headers and labels.
3. Publish and get form URL
- Once you publish the form, you can get the form URL that you'll user for embedding by clicking on the View icon.
- A new browser window will open, use the form URL from the browser to embed via iframe. Example: https://plugins.identitymindglobal.com/viewform/wbp5n/
4. Embed form
Restrict KYC form to load from your website in an iframe
- On form settings under "Embedding form in Web Pages", Check mark "Embed" option
- Enter website URL from where the plugin will be loaded in an iframe. This will be the parent URL of the website.
- Once saved, you can now use the public link of the form to load it though an iframe, like so:
<!-- Please replace the src value with your corresponding form URL -->
You can also use our Form embedding tester to check how the form would look like embedded on a demo site.
5. Response and User Flow
Now that you have your form embedded, you can follow the Response and User Flow Guide to handle KYC response, user information and user flow/redirection.