An account should be created to access the plugins. An IDM plugins account will give you access to the free plugins for testing, ability to subscribe to paid plans for production use, manage plugin settings, update billing information, enable multi-factor authentication for accounts and user management.
Step 1: Go to sign-up page
You can access the sign-up page by following methods:
- Click on the “Try It Out” button in the navigation bar
- Go the signup URL directly by clicking plugins.identitymindglobal.com/signup or copy pasting this URL in your browser
Step 2: Provide sign-up information
- Please fill out the sign-up form by providing correct name, business name and email address.
- Go through Captcha verification and click submit.
- By submitting the information, IDM Plugin Portal will perform email verification by sending an email to the address provided in the sign-up form.
Step 3: Email Address Verification
- Please check your inbox for email address verification email sent by IDM plugins portal (verification email is sent out in seconds after user click on the submit form. If you do not see the email, please refresh your inbox or check you spam folder).
- Did not locate email - if you have not received an email after few mins, please return to the IDM plugins portal and click on re-send email address verification email.
- Locate the email - please open the email and follow the instructions
- After completing the email address verification steps, you should have access to the IDM plugin portal
Step 4: Sign-In to IDM Plugins Portal
- Please enter your username and password in the sign-in page to access the IDM plugin portal
- Upon each successful login into IDM plugins portal, you will receive an email notification informing you of login attempt for security purposes